- 500 gr ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
combine all ingredients, scoop meat into meatballer forming and saute until brown in 2 T veg oil. Set aside.
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tomato, cut big chunk
- 1 green bell pepper, cut - big chunk
- 1-2 tbs kecap manis -sweet soy sauce-
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water stir in 1 tsp starch
- in hot oil saute onion and garlic until fragrance
- add meatballs, kecap manis and oyster sauce, mix slowly
- add water, salt and pepper, cooked uncover until water has thickened and the sauce has evaporated. Just before you turn off the flame, add bell pepper and tomato then mix.
Served with warm steamed rice