so cute and good for your little ones. remember...you need to be patients.. with bread !!
- 300 gr bread flour
- 100 gr all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 15 gr powder milk
- 60 gr sugar
- 2 yolks
- 1 white egg
- 200 ml cold water (ice water)
- 75 gr butter
- 1 tsp salt
filling : smoked beef, shredded cheese, jam, chocolate pasta, cooked chicken, etc
- mix well flour, yeast, powder milk and sugar. Add egg and water little by little, mixing well after each addition, until dough is no longer sticky
- add butter and salt. Knead dough until smooth and elastic about 5 min, cover and let stand for 30 min
- punch down dough. Devide into balls (@15 gr). Stand for 10 min.
- give each ball with filling. Stand for another 75 min.
- Place balls on prepared baking sheet (greased)
- brush with evaporated milk
- bake in preheat oven (350 degree F) for 8 min
- while still hot, brush with butter