warning : need to be patient ha..ha..
- 300 gr bread flour
- 100 gr all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 75 gr sugar
- 15 gr powder milk
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml cold water (very cold)
- 75 gr butter
- 1 tsp salt
for filling : shredded cheese, sausages, chocolate pasta, etc
- mix well flour, yeast, powder milk and sugar. Add eggs and ice water little by little, mixing well after each addition, until dough in no longer sticky. Add butter and salt. Knead dough until smooth and elastic. Cover and let stand for 30 min.
- punch down dough. Divide into several balls. Let stand for 10 min.
- preheat oven to 350 degree f. Lightly spread butter on baking sheet.
- fill each balls with the filling, and place balls on prepared baking pan
- again, let stand for 90 min.
- brush with evaporated milk
- bake for 20-25 min
- brush hot rolls with butter
hhmm...finally.. really good when still warm