Got this from Mindy , thank you jeng.. , easy and tastee....
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can cream & chicken mushroom soup
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- fresh parsley or chives for garnish
- In a medium bowl, beat egg. Add all the wet ingredients, stir to combine
- I a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the liquid ing to the flour mixture & stir just to combine
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups with batter. garnish with fresh parsley. bake at 425 F. For 20 min.